How to easily get a fast NYSC cash loan
Empower The Corps (ETC) is a very useful platform designed to help Corps members with capital to start a business of their choice.
In this article, you will learn how to get a stress-free NYSC ETC instant cash loan.
NYSC offers cash loans in the amount of N50,000 to N100,000 to ETC service corps members.
The Empower The Corps (ETC) platform was originally created by Credit Direct Limited. The main purpose of building the platform is to provide financial support to members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) while they serve Nigeria.
If you need a loan to start a business as a core member, keep reading this information carefully. You can also learn how to get a CBN loan for prime members, open to both prime members and former prime members.
Requirement for NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan
• NYSC ID card,
• SAED certificate form,
• PPA display letter,
• Letter of commitment from the NYSC member with signature and date,
• A photo of yourself in full NYSC uniform,
• An identity photo,
• Your bank card.
How to Apply for a NYSC ETC Fast Cash Loan
Below are the steps to apply for XYSC ETC fast cash loan;
- Visit the official ETC website at https://empowerthecorps.com.ng/
- Create a profile account to log in to the ETC Network Portal.
- Register your data on the ETC portal.
- Provide all required documents.
- Finally, request the desired plan.
Disclaimer: This article is only written to inform Corps members on how they can apply for an ETC cash loan.
What is a fast cash loan?
The most common definition of a fast cash loan is: any short-term personal loan product that offers rapid application and provides funding to the borrower within a short time of approval.
REGISTER FOR NYSC Quick Cash Loan
To immediately know the NYSC Cash Loan, Shortlist Candidates List, Shortlisted Candidates Names, and news coming in the near future, you can subscribe to our free VoiceofNigeria email alert service. You can surely receive an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to subscribe to news for free
- First enter your email id in the following text box
- Click on the “Register” button
- Log in to your email address and check your free subscription.