The digitalization of the Indian financial sector has been a blessing for those who have not been able to receive funds through traditional lenders for various reasons. The availability of many cash loan apps on play store and app store has changed the way loan is requested and disbursed. Today, you only need a smartphone and an internet connection to get immediate funds into your account. However, it can be difficult to choose a cash loan app among several options available on the market. To help you make an informed decision, we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 cash loan apps that can help you meet your immediate financial needs.
SimplyCash is one of the most trusted and trusted personal loan apps. Powered by leading NBFC Hero FinCorp, this cash loan app has so far successfully sanctioned over Rs 200 crore in loans to over 20,000 satisfied customers. Currently, SimplyCash meets the financial needs of employees and the self-employed in more than 74 cities. Some of the key features of this app are:
- SimplyCash provides instant cash loan approval in 20 seconds.
- You can apply for a loan amount ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1.5 lakh.
- The monthly interest rate starts at 2.08%. However, the main advantage of choosing SimplyCash over other apps is the transparency of fees and charges.
- SimplyCash has a minimal and paperless documentation process.
- It offers an automated refund option to its customers.
2. Tap the money
Founded in 2015, Money Tap cash loan app allows you to get instant loan approval in minutes. The loan is accessible to salaried individuals, liberal professions and non-professionals. Currently, this application is serving individuals in more than 30 cities. Some of the main features of this cash loan app are:
- You can apply for an instant cash loan for an amount ranging from Rs 3,000 to Rs 5 lakh.
- You can choose a flexible duration between two months and 36 months.
- The monthly interest rate charged on the amount starts at 1.08%.
- You will only be charged for the amount you have used.
Similar to Money Tap, Pay Sense was founded in 2015 and managed to grab attention in a short time. To use this application, simply download it from the Google Play Store, check the minimum eligibility requirements for a loan, upload the required documents, and then click on the Apply tab. Some of the main features of this cash loan app are:
- You can get an instant cash loan for an amount ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 5 lakh.
- You can choose flexible repayment terms for a period ranging from 3 months to 60 months.
- The app charges a loan processing fee of 3% plus GST.
- To apply for a loan with PaySense, salaried people must have a minimum monthly income of Rs 18,000. Self-employed people, on the other hand, must have a minimum monthly income of Rs 20,000.
Founded in 2016, CASHe aims to meet the financial needs of working class people who are typically turned down by traditional lenders. This cash loan app works in two cities – Mumbai and Hyderabad – and has a customer base of over 3 lakh people across India. Here are some of the key features of this app:
- You can apply for an instant cash loan for an amount ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 4 lakh.
- You can apply for the funds with a repayment tenure of 90 days, 180 days, 270 days, 360 days and 540 days.
- Minimum and maximum loan amounts as well as minimum salary requirements change with the term of the loan.
5. Money View
Another well-known cash loan app, Money View, is gaining popularity due to its unparalleled functionality. One of the things that sets this app apart from others is its smart money manager feature. This feature allows customers to keep an eye on their budget as well as their expenses. Some other key features of this app are described below:
- You can request a instant cash loan for an amount ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs. 5,000,000.
- Money View has its own credit scoring model. So even if your credit report shows a low credit rating, you can still apply for a loan using this loan app.
- You can choose a flexible repayment term between 3 months and 60 months.
Today, arranging short-term funds has become very easy, with the whole process requiring just a few clicks. However, with so many cash loan apps to choose from, you must go for a lender like SimplyCash that not only provides you with sufficient funds but also has a trusted mark behind its name. Additionally, you should carefully consider the minimum eligibility criteria of the lender before applying for a loan with the desired application.