Director of Wholesale and Marketing
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Management of all sales channels:
– Wholesale: department stores such as Saks, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, etc.
– E-commerce stores: Net-a-Porter, Saks.com, Carbon 38andthe sports star, Shopbop, etc.
– Complete pre-sale binders each season
– Share markdown recommendations and promotional strategies each month.
create strong online merchandising presentations.
– Partner with the account order operations team and share follow-ups as needed.
– Develop and manage merchandise productivity plans (e.g. direct opening to purchases, assortment plans, markdown plans, margin plans, turnover goals)
– Marketing: Experience in managing performance-based digital marketing campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Adwords, Adroll, Youtube, Snapchat, etc.)
– Proficiency in Excel with a strong penchant for analytical thinking, familiar with e-commerce metrics.
– Adaptable to change before you have to. Candidates must know when to be patient when to push. Shows grace under pressure. Own your own mistakes and learn from them.
– Collaborative, WE before I contributes to a positive and productive environment.
To apply: Please send your CV to [email protected], subject Director of Wholesale and Marketing.