Requirements for a Good Finance mortgage loan
Good Finance is one of the Peruvian financial institutions that offer its clients the mortgage loan product. If you are considering going to this type of loan, we invite you to know the requirements for a Good Finance mortgage loan.
What is a Good Finance mortgage loan?
The Good Finance mortgage loan is a type of credit offered by said institution, for any of the following purposes:
- Purchase of finished housing.
- Purchase of housing in project.
- Acquisition of land.
- Construction, remodeling and / or extension of a detached house.
This institution offers this type of credit in three versions, which it calls Flexible Mortgage Credit, Free Mortgage Credit and Construyo Mortgage Credit.
What are the requirements for a Good Finance mortgage loan?
The requirements demanded by Good Finance Continental for a mortgage loan are the following:
- Your age must be between 18 and 75 years, including both. With the exception of free mortgage credit, in which case you must be 25 to 40 years old.
- There should be no negative reports about your person, by the risk centers (Sentinel, Equifax or Experian) with negative information. If you are married, the same applies to your spouse.
- Likewise, the company where you work should not have negative reports by the risk centers.
- The minimum monthly income you must receive is 1,400 soles, except for free mortgage credit, which is 3,500 soles.
Documentation to present
If you meet the above requirements, you can submit your application, in the company of the following documents:
- Identity document, voter credential, passport or valid professional ID.
- Income support, according to the type of activity you do. You can check more information about it, here.
- Proof of address in the name of the applicant: property ballot, electricity bill, fixed telephone bill, water and gas bill etc.
Property documents (well independent)
- Copy of the deed of sale.
- Formats summary sheet and urban property of the current year.
- Copy of the registration of the property and its registration with the SUNARP, both with recent date of issue.
Good Finance Continental, like other financial institutions in Peru, will require you to acquire a lien insurance to grant the credit.